Sunday, February 26, 2012

Spring Break!!!

If you have read my blog for a longer period of time now, you may have noticed that I normally get all stoked to go to California to see my sissy, Michelle over Spring Break.

Sadly, this year that will not be occurring. My family is planning on going out there to spend Thanksgiving with her, and, let's be honest, plane tickets aren't what they used to be! Sooo, I am having to fore go my normally sun-filled, wonderful, beautiful, amazing (I could go on....) time in Cali with my amazing sister. However!! I ammm going somewhere, and even though it's farther north than I prefer to venture before April, I think it'll prove to be a good time. Considering the amazing-ness of the friends I am going to be able to see :)

I will journey to the Chicago-land area next Sunday, and get to see some people who I love sooo much! It always feels like it's been too long since I last saw them, even if it wasn't that long ago. There are some friends who come and go, but these few will remain forever. And, I can't wait to see them!
As for the sad fate of not being able to get a good tan this Spring Break, I am working on getting past that. I think I'm almost there! Haha! And, for real, it'll probably be 80 degrees here in a few weeks. I know I always have good ole' Kentucky crazy weather patterns to rely on :)

I hope everyone has had a great weekend! Also, if you have midterms this week, I feel your pain!! And I wish you luck ;) You can do it!! Only another week till break time!!

Grace and peace to anyone reading this!

Have a beautiful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment