Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Beauty "Vlogging"

Hey guys!!

Today I wanted to give a bit of a shout out to my amazing (and gorgeous, I might add) cousin, Kim! I'll be honest, I'd never heard of a "beauty vlogger" before I began watching Kim's YouTube Channel...but, now that I have..again, gotta be honest...I love it!!

She's so great! Basically, it's super girly, which I love (but sorry guys, you may not want to know this much about make-up!) and I learn soo much from her updates!

I've never really considered myself to be like super in style, cutting edge or anything even close...but I do love to learn how to become more so!

So basically, Kim does make-up tutorials, make-up and fashion reviews, hauls and lot's of other stuff on her channel, and it rocks!  Therefore, I wanted to share it on here, cuz I'm a fan :)

Click on this to go to her YouTube Channel!! And check it out!!

Hope everyone has a great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment