Monday, January 30, 2012

Time for a REAL job!

Lately For the last 5 years, I've been SO over the jobs that I have had.

Coffee Shops.
Home Improvement Stores.
Mexican Grills.
Craft Stores.
Restaurant Jobs.
(...I could go on...sadly.)

Not that each job didn't have its own little charm and/or great experiences along the way, because, most of them did. HOWEVER...

I am impatiently excitedly awaiting the moment I graduate (in a few years!!) so I am able to apply for a real job!

I don't regret the path I have taken, as in, waiting until I was 24 to begin college, because I know that I gained a lot of valuable lessons internally along the way. It is just in moments like these, where I await my shift at work, and think...

I WISH I HAD A REAL JOB!!!

I'll get over it. Well, more like I will persevere! I know I will get there one day. Right now I just need to focus, and work towards that degree.












And who knows, maybe even mix up the whole College experience in a few semesters ;)

We'll just have to wait & see.

oxox

No comments:

Post a Comment